Vinyl Collection #1


I've decided to introduce a new series onto my blog that is solely dedicated to my love for vinyls, including updates on my personal collection, my 'want' list, Record Store Day(s), and Secret 7". The series will begin with the vinyl collection I have so far. Don't judge harshly; my collection is fairly small considering I began collecting in 2011. I didn't own a vinyl player until Christmas 2013, so my collection only really begun after that. Now that I have a part-time job again, live in cheaper accommodation, and have my birthday and Christmas to look forward to, I expect I'll be able to accumulate more than I have done so in the past year.

My next update will be just before RSD 2016!

Alt J - Awesome Wave (double LP, white disks)
Alt J - Breezeblocks

Brand New - Deja Entendu (double LP)
Brand New - Deja Entendu (double LP, RSD, /1500)
Brand New - The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me
Ben Howard - Every Kingdom
Bon Iver - Blood Bank (12" EP)
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago

Dinosaur Pile-Up - Peninsula (limited edition, translucent purple)

Foals - My Number (RSD /?)
Foals - Total Life Forever

Kodaline - High Hopes (double 7" disk LP)

Lana Del Rey - Born To Die (double LP)

Moose Blood - I'll KeepYou In Mind, From Time To Time (purple/orange splattered disk)
Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More

Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
Noah And The Whale - Old Joy (Secret 7", signed sleeve, /2)

Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart (picture disk, RSD, /500)

Palma Violets - 180
Peace - Lost On Me (signed sleeve)
Peace - Lovesick (picture disk)
Peace - Peace (12", picture disk, RSD, /1000)

Queen - Greatest Hits 

The 1975 - Songs For Cars (12" EP, clear disk, RSD, /500)
The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead
The Vaccines - Handsome (translucent orange disk, signed sleeve)
The Vaccines - What Did You Expect From The Vaccines?
The XX - XX
Twin Atlantic - Make A Beast Of Myself (picture disk, RSD, /?)

Vampire Weekend - Contra

P.S if you are wondering, I'm not a fan on Discogs just yet as it still confuses the heck out of me. I'd rather just list on my blog.

Ang
x

No comments