Snowball

So my university, joint with Falmouth University, held a festive Snowball event to kickstart the Christmas season! Here are some pictures from the night in no particular order:

As you can see, I wore a sparkly blue dress, from New Look, that I mentioned a few weeks ago in my first blog post. Unfortunately, the dress isn't on their site anymore! It fit me really well - I styled it with black heels, and a small black bag from Coach. We were given santa hats upon arrival, so I suppose that was a part of my outfit too haha.



This is a shameless toilet cubicle selfie with the girls in my flat, Tara and Belinda!

These are the reindeer which were brought for the first few hours of the event! They're called Dancer and Prancer (of course), and they are fully grown reindeer, aged 5 and 7. I was able to stroke one and was almost impaled by its antler,  whoops.

x x x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments