Christmas (Flat) Dinner

The title of this post is slightly misleading, as the early Christmas dinner was not with my flatmates but was with Ollie's flat. Even then, only 4 members of Ollie's flat were present (out of 6), the other 14 of us live elsewhere! Anyway, the chef of Ollie's flat, Charlotte, managed to organise this huge, and yummy, Christmas dinner for all of us. I didn't manage to get many pictures but here are they few that I did:

Veg! I'm 100% sure I'm a roast potato fiend. 

Pigs in blankets. I didn't have any because I do not like bacon, but Ollie said they were 'tender, succulent, juicy, and piggy'.

The mammoth turkey. Still not too sure how it fit in the oven, but glad it did! So yummy.

My plate (left), and Ollie's plate (right). I ended up giving him the sausage and my parsnips, and stole some of his sprouts (and got more turkey). 

Charlotte's homemade berry pavlova. I stole the berries off Ollie's one because I don't like pavlova, but he gave it a solid 10/10.

 Chocolate roulade! This one was made especially for me (aww) because of reasons above. Was so tasty. Chocolate is always a win.

Bye for now,
Ang
(Follow my blog with Bloglovin)

No comments